Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Buddy Run Becomes OYO Run But At Least I Ran

I missed the 7am run and both evening runs (sorry everyone, my bad), but I finally got myself around the Stanford trails by sundown. I must be getting in better shape because I just motored right up that steep hill past the hay sculptures and over the whole upper dish. Then, feeling good and relaxed, I took the campus tour. A lap around Lake Lagunitas, then Campus Drive to Serra Street, past the computer science building. I ran between the quad and oval before coming back up Stanford Ave along the creek. It's one of my favorite routes. I don't know how long it took because I forgot to set my watch. It felt like a good time, though.

I was going to muse on tired stretchy muscles but I think I'll hit the foam roller instead.

No comments: